Monday, May 25, 2009

So Far Behind


Girls at American Girl (above) The Parkinson Crew at Preschool Graduation (below)
Lots of activities at Casa Parkinson!! All 3 kids finished school and Miss Kaitlyn had her pre-school graduation. Is my baby really starting kindergarten? All you mommies with little kids listen up... it DOES go by as fast as everyone says. Ohmigosh!! She went to school 3 half days this year and you are telling me I have to give her up for 5 FULL days next year? Do I really have to? What about my time with her, what about naps, what about extra activities?? She better not have homework- just sayin'
Dress rehearsal pics
Presley after her FIRST recital, that girl can really SHAKE IT!!
My Mom (most affectionately referred to as Nona) was here for dance recital! It was so great having her here, even Phil loves it. While LIttle Man was sick (more on that later), Nona treated the girls to a Special Day. The 1st of many I am sure. She took them to the American Girl Bistro. Phil and I had $$ bet on whether Presley would get a doll and of course her Nona got her one. I admit it, I love watching my Mom be the grandma and spoiling her grandbabies (watching my Dad morph into a softie might be the only thing thats better).

3 comments:

Gas Family said...

Glad your babies are feeling better. Now that summer is upon us, my schedule is calming down, and before I get TOO much fatter, we have GOT to get together!!!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Love recital time!

Somer Love said...

I LOVE dance recitals!