Monday, May 25, 2009

Go to the Zoo?? I LIVEin a Zoo!!!!

Took the Munchkies to the zoo the other day. It was the first time we did the zoo sans strollers. Will was a rockstar and walked the whole thing and even held hands with his sister.



He loves his Kay-Kay and Pwes-a-wey

I can't look at this picture without laughing!!

We were eating next to a designated smoking section (really, at a zoo?) and some people came up to smoke. Kaitlyn (in a really loud, matter-of-fact voice) says "We are allergic to smoke because smoke will kill you". Kinda proud and kinda embarrassed at the same time. Way to go Girl!! They aren't allergic to smoke, they aren't allergic to cats either but that doesn't stop me from telling them that!!
As their reward for being walking and holding hands, I took them to feed the birds in Birds of Paradise. I NEVER go in that nasty/confined/bird flu space. I bought the kids each a stick of seeds, not really sure what Will was going to do. He goes in and starts shouting "COME EAT!!" to all the birds and chasing after them. Two-year old boy for you!

3 comments:

Gas Family said...

i love their bucket hats. LB used to have one when she was little and it was my FAV!!! i can't believe you did it without strollers!! impressive girl

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I love that for their 'reward' you took them in to get the swine flu! :) Must have been worth it! Miss you guys!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I meant bird flu - not swine flu. That's a big whoops!!