Sunday, May 17, 2009

I just don't get it

Could someone please come over here and teach me how to potty train a boy? We are really interested, and have even succeeded a few times... but is this seriously how he is going to go potty?

Yes, I can post these kind of pics now that my blog is private!


3 comments:

Gas Family said...

I heard that the cheerios thing always worked. But at Love Bug's school, the boys always start out sitting and then move to cheerios.

Krista said...

Love the pictures!!! He will love you for those one day!!!!

Zeke learned by going outside!! Telling him to point and shoot was super easy and he loved being outside!!! I know it sounds gross, but wait til the other mommies are talking about when the aim was off in the bathroom! Yuck! I know he will need to go inside too, but after he "gets it" it is SUPER EASY!!! Plus, being the only boy...it is something only he and Daddy can do! :)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

That is how our little guy sits - we have had NO success and he is 2 1/2 so you are doing great!

:)