Oh wow!! I just love this sweet boy so much it hurts! Lately he is all about having me take his picture, he loves to say cheese for the camera!
Recently Phil has been telling me how different things are having a son. Well yeah, a boy is way crazier than my girls ever were at 2 yrs old. He is just into everything, climbing on everything and runs, runs runs! But no, there is something else different. Phil tells me that Little Man is his little buddy, and hanging out with Will- it's just different. I love it cuz I totally know what he means.
This little guy just steals my heart everyday!! I love you SO MUCH Will, thanks for making our family complete!
1 comment:
It really is so funny how similar our lives are! We all feel that exact way about our Brother Bear!!!!
Post a Comment