Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In search of....

Presley's bug bites turn into welts twice the size of quarters so we need this... can't find it at Kroger, Albertson's, or Super Target!! Be on the lookout...

5 comments:

txmomof2 said...

I'll let you know if I see it. From your post on my blog, I guess I can't ask for any of those MiniBoden shirts as hand-me-downs...ha, ha...

Steenbliks said...

Avon makes the same thing called "skin so soft". My mom bought some when we all went to NC last summer and I smuggled the leftovers back to UT. Liam and I swell like you kido when attached by those nasty bugs! Goodluck!

Gas Family said...

hmmmm....might wanna check the drugstores.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Same thing happens to Zoe - poor Zoe everything happens to her - we have to use Arbonne sunscreen with good repellant on top - I will have to keep my eye out for that one!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I didn't even know such a thing existed! I NEED this stuff! Presley is not alone; my bug bites get wicked huge, too.