So for all the non-Facebookers... this is what we have been up to. Phil had the absolute worst, no good, very bad work schedule for Nov/Dec. He was literally working 96+ hour weeks. Lots of time with just me and the kids. January has been redemption! I have had Phil all to myself every weekend which equals a very happy Rachel!
Here are some pics from some "adult time". We went to our friends annual "Polar Bear Party" where we swam in 35 degree weather! WE didn't last too long in the main pool cuz that hot tub sure felt nice!
Phil and I staying warm!


The Polar Bears

I wondered if this was considered "open container" should we have been pulled over?
We also celebrated Miss Cari's (aka Griffin's Mommy) 30th Birthday. Guess what that means... Phil's is just around the corner!!

Jade, Cari and I at dinner

More to come soon, I promise to keep this family friendly and post some of the kids soon!
1 comment:
Seriously?!?! Someone else sucked into the abyss known as Facebook. You have to promise me that you'll keep the blog updated often :) I'm so NOT with the times and have NO Facebook account. So, if for no one else, just keep 3 Texas Kids updated for me!! I miss your sweet posts and precious pics of the kids!!! By the way...my new favorite pic is you with the shots. The countdown is on, baby...11 weeks until my next adult beverage! Love you!
Post a Comment