I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions but I did realize that my blog has not been getting equal time as Facebook. Time to give 3 Texas Kids some love.

The Girls shopping at the Museum
We went to the museum with LoveBug and MamaBug... Presley and LoveBug are just a few weeks apart and always have so much fun together. I heart MamaBug, she is one of the most sincere people I have ever met in my life. Not to mention that she is one of Phil's favorites out of my girlfriends.
(sorry MamaBug- Miss Rachel was maybe encouraging this)
We also got our first riding lesson in of 2009. I have to brag on Miss Kaitlyn. She was thrown from her horse last time and my brave girl got right back on. I was wondering if she would be nervous today but she rode those barrels like a champ. She is going to be barrel racing the Rodeo one day!
Mr William is with us always but just too fast for me to get any pictures of him. He knows he is turning 2 soon and is just a mile a minute. We are approaching our 6 month anniversary of NO ANAPHYLAXSIS!!! Won't that be so wonderful?!?! It really does "take a village" and I have been so grateful for everyone's support keeping dairy away from my boy!
2 comments:
mamabug....I LOVE IT!!! Oh yea...when did the fingers in the mouth come in to play? I didn't see that one! love ya!!
Its so funny how grocery shopping like that was so fun as a kid and now I make up every excuse not to go!
Post a Comment