Phil and I just got back from our first trip away since our honeymoon 7 years ago!! We snuck away to Mexico for a few days and had the time our our lives. Snorkeling, parasailing, Cabo Wabo, whale watching... you name it we did it!! Next post will be all kids, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SUPER fun! Rebecca McD and I went to Cabo a few years ago and had a rockin' time. Glad you could escape for a few days. :)
I'm so glad you guys got some time away! You both absolutely deserve it! Love you! PS, you look awesome in your teenie Weenie bikini! :)
Looks like a blast...not to mention your smokin HOT!!! WHAT?!?! Really Erica is prego... don't feel out of the loop because I live in the same city and had no idea! I am going to call her right now! thanks for the update. love ya!
jealous, jealous, jealous! so glad you had such a great time! you looook faaabbbbulous!
Post a Comment