Amy has outdone herself again. If only I could learn to take pictures like this. Here is a preview of our latest photo session with her. Thanks for the "ok" to share them on my blog, love ya! I still can't believe you manage to get all 3 kids sitting still looking at you... you are the "picture whisperer".



4 comments:
Kaitlyn is a mini you FOR sure they are SO adorable!!!! I love these pics are they for Xmas c
WOW
Rach. you kids are way way to cute. I just die everytime I look at them. What a fun back drop that was. Very Very cute.
AMAZING PICS! they are awesome and yes we will be at the game, but we will be up in the suite with my family as usual and with Ava its rare we migrate to the bleachers, but I would love to see your smiling face so I might just have to make my way to the forbidden purple section! LOve ya
Post a Comment