Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Gigi/Grandma!

We just got back from Houston and I have a ton of pictures to share! It was my Grandma's 80th birthday and she had all of her kids, grand kids and great-grand kids there to celebrate with her. I will probably upload them to Kodak Easyshare but here are a couple that made me smile!

We did this as little girls, not a lot has changed in 20 years!

They love to hold "Jakie"

Thanks Sarah Bear for bringing Jake on his first flight ever, I love seeing him even if I couldn't hold him yet. I will be able to do more than pose for pictures in two weeks when I see ya!

Will was not letting go of PawPaw all weekend!

Sleeping in the pink bedroom like their Mommy used to and their Nona used to.


1 comment:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Your little Will is getting so stinkin' cute I could just eat him!