
I know I am ridiculously behind on blog posts but I took almost 500 pictures in the last 2 weeks with my sweet new camera (it was a loaner from Jade, thanks!). Here are some pics of my kids dressed in their
SuperHero Costumes. We had a blast and most importantly... we made it though another month with no dairy exposures for Will (applause, applause!).
Griffin, Presley and Rainer

Kaitlyn and Mallory

My SuperHero Girls!

Jack O' Lantern Fairy is my new
BFF. My kids left all their treat bags full of candy out the night of Halloween and the Jack
O'Lantern Fairy came while they slept and took the candy and left them a prize. They got coloring stuff and flavored
chapstick and Will got a new ball.
3 comments:
Love the pic of Pres with Griffin and Rainer....Her expression is priceless
Love the Jack-o-lantern fairy idea--must try this next year!
Too cute!!!!!
Post a Comment