Sunday, September 14, 2008

Here they are...

Sorry, still out of commission here. I thought I would take a sec to upload some recents of my kiddos since I am so behind. Nothing cheers me up like pictures of my babies!!

I haven't made it to Kaityn's soccer yet, they are an all-girls team and named themselves the "Pretty Princesses". OMG... how sweet! All games were cancelled Satu due to Ike.

If these aren't enough pictures for you, we had new Images of Grace pictures taken. Click the link and see what amazing pics Amy took. We love you Miss Amy, thank you over and over (you too Rene!).

ps- My Houston relatives are fine thanks for all the concern. My grandparents are going to actually come stay here this week since they are without power and have NO business hanging out in this kind of heat.

Presley's 1st soccer practice

After watching Kaitlyn play last year she couldn't be more excited!

1st Ice Cream (not really, it was a Tofutti ice cream "soy" sandwhich but it made Phil and I so happy to see him get a dessert finally!)

Presley's 1st Day of school with Rainer and Mrs Ward. We heart Mrs Ward (she had Kaitlyn 2 yrs ago... and her kids are the sweetest kids ever too!)

1st Dance class... Presley, Mallory, Katelyn Ravelo and my Kaitlyn. Again, this was Presley's first class... she is in heaven this year ;)

No comments: