This post is for fellow bloggers and blog stalkers:
Do you pay for digital access to your professional pictures? How does everyone get all their professional pictures loaded onto the blogs? Do you all have permission?
I don't re-print any of my copyrighted pictures but I have loaded them onto this blog to share and Phil downloaded them to the iPhone. I told myself this was okay since I was giving credit to my photographer on the blog and not re-printed copyrighted images.
But really what is the difference, they are being reproduced either way you look at it.
Any photog's out there want to weigh in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not sure about the photo thing - my professional photog is basically my mom :)
but
here is my email :)
hollyo1@mac.com
email me email me email me
Holly
I asked my photographer if she would mind me posting pictures on my blog if I put a link to her. She was fine with it and has actually gotten a few costumers from my blog. Also I tried a new photographer and she was fine with it to, but she e-mailed me photos that were small and not the best quality(who would not want to reprint), but they look fine on the blog. I hope yall are doing great!
Post a Comment