Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hoax??

This came in my 'junk' email account today.... do we think it is a hoax? I am going to look it up on www.snopes.com.

Hello,
My name is Joseph Kumar from Sudan Darfur due to the war and killing in my country Sudan my mother and I need a reliable person for a possible transaction concerning my late father funds. My late Father was a prominent politician and also in sales of gold, and mines,in Sudan (Mr.William Kumar) who is a very close friend to the late vice president of Sudan ( Late vice president John Garang). We need your help. Please All you need to do now is for you to contact us for more information if you are interested in this transaction. Once again We need your help.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated and swift response on receipt
this letter.

Best Regards,
Joseph Kumar And Mother (Buduburam Refugee Camp Accra Ghana)

4 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Yes my dear its a hoax!!! they go around all the time...anyways, I hope to see you when your in town for the u game!! Cute family, you are such a good mommy!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

HAHA! Yes. I think it's safe to assume this is a big fat HUGE HOAX. I receive something like this on a monthly basis.

I'm loving your blog and so many cute pictures!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

YES!!!!!!!!! Don't you watch Dateline. You aren't even supposed to open up these emails - you crazy girl!

Elizabeth312 said...

I am with Ashley,I cannot believe you even thought this was real. For the love rachel, do not go cashing strange people's checks.