I ran out of Dreft and decided to try regular detergent for a week to see how Will and Presley's skin fared.
It only took 1 day for Will to break out in a horrible rash and took me another day to figure out why (we had an epi pen situation the night before so I thought it had to do with that).
Any suggestions on laundry detergents? I am going to try Seventh Generation off www.diapers.com but I am all for anything else anyone swears by. Mustella products don't work well for Presley so I haven't bothered trying them on Will. I am thinking about Nature's Baby Organics for sunscreen, bug repellent, etc.
I never bought into the whole organic movement since I grew up perfectly healthy without organics. Obviously it might be time for me to re-evaluate that. I am all for anything environmentally safe too which most organic products are.
Email me whatcha know, Thanks guys!!
It only took 1 day for Will to break out in a horrible rash and took me another day to figure out why (we had an epi pen situation the night before so I thought it had to do with that).
Any suggestions on laundry detergents? I am going to try Seventh Generation off www.diapers.com but I am all for anything else anyone swears by. Mustella products don't work well for Presley so I haven't bothered trying them on Will. I am thinking about Nature's Baby Organics for sunscreen, bug repellent, etc.
I never bought into the whole organic movement since I grew up perfectly healthy without organics. Obviously it might be time for me to re-evaluate that. I am all for anything environmentally safe too which most organic products are.
Email me whatcha know, Thanks guys!!
2 comments:
Country Save - I buy it at Sprouts and it works wonders. One huge box and it lasts forever. I have also done really well with a Costco brand free and clear that my friend told me got a really good write up in consumer reports. :) Let me know how it goes but I would try those two!
:)
Holly
We have used All Free and Clear and a brand called Shaklee. It's eco-friendly and goes a long way. You can find Shaklee on the internet. Good luck! Molly
Post a Comment