Here is a sneak peek of my pictures off Amy's Images of Grace blog. She snuck me in for a mini-shoot to get a few of the kids before she heads out on maternity leave. We spent about 1/2 hour together and the worked her magic on all 3 of mine. Let's not forget that Amy is having her baby in less than 5 weeks! Unreal how much energy she has.
I think what sets her apart from other photographers is that she really takes time to connect with my kids. She is very genuine and that makes my kids feel relaxed and themselves around her. She is not only our family photographer, but a family friend as well.
Can't wait to see the whole set! Thanks so much for the little preview!!
I think what sets her apart from other photographers is that she really takes time to connect with my kids. She is very genuine and that makes my kids feel relaxed and themselves around her. She is not only our family photographer, but a family friend as well.
Can't wait to see the whole set! Thanks so much for the little preview!!






2 comments:
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL. The kids are ridiculously adorable!!! I love them!! You have such a great photographer!!!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Love them! I love getting the kids pictures taken.
Post a Comment