Sunday, April 20, 2008

This and That

Here are a few recents of the kids. Kaitlyn has been hard at work preparing for her upcoming recital. She doesn't know it yet but Nona (my Mom) will be here to see her!

Don't ask me what position this is, I was a swimmer with big fat feet!
Gonna practice anesthesia just like my Daddy

The girls with their full face paint

Jade, Allison, Kaitlyn and I

Presley and Rainer being perfectly behaved for 3 hours in the restaurant



We went to the Main St Arts Festival with the Edmonds and Williams. All day the weather looked gloomy but Allie and I were determined! I think Jade and Winston thought we were nuts but went along with us anyway.

Priority #1, get the kids faces painted. As everyone else is closing up their booths due to a looming tornado, we are having 4 kids get their faces painted. We finally concede that maybe we should head indoors to a restaurant in case it really does hail. Little did we know we would be trapped (they actually locked to doors due to high winds, hail and funnel clouds) in Risky's BBQ for 3 hours. Luckily the kids were all great, the babies were perfect (as always... Drew and Will are vying for "Easiest Baby Award") and we were able to enjoy some frosty beverages!


Allie and I found the whole situation pretty hilarious
Once little tuckered out 2 yr old

Lets all cross our fingers that our next attempt goes a bit smoother ;)

1 comment:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

their faces look so cute! ok so i too have a bike trailer so that little seat you saw ava one was our neighbors cuz you can't attach those to full suspension bikes. i've used it a couple of times and love it! and i'll always love our bike trailer too... ps. bike seat, walmart for 25$!