Monday, January 7, 2008

Have to vent...

C'Mon Tony... Besides the fact I think you could do so much better than Jessica Simpson (and her icky dad)... IT IS THE PLAYOFFS!!! What are you doing in Mexico?!?! Get back to Dallas, practice you cute little tushy off and beat The Giants this weekend. I expected much more from my $67 million dollar man.


http://www.usmagazine.com/jessica_simpson_and_tony_romo_go_to_cabo_with_her_parents

3 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

DIDO! ok bye the way....cutest pics, love your babies and hope you had wonderful holidays! we missed you at the playdate at chelsa's but i'm sure a plane ticket for you and 3 kids just for the afternoon wasn't on your busy agenda! love ya!

Elizabeth312 said...

Ha! Jessica Jinx! Ruin Romo!

Elizabeth312 said...

What was he thinking! He could have waited a few weeks and then have taken a 4 week vacation with the little blonde bimbo. Good Riddence, because I hear Eli Manning anyway