Everynight when we tuck the kids in bed, they have a special request. Snuggle Puppy!! It is a book by Sandra Boynton, her books are my favorite for little ones!! We started this with Kaitlyn and then Presley caught on. Now William is ready. I love how Nona (my Mom) and Aunt Izzie (my sister Elizabeth) try to sing it when they put the kids down. The tune is off but all the love is there! I hope this is one of their childhood memories they never forget.
"Oooh-ooh, I love you"
"Oooh-ooh, I love you"
2 comments:
What do you mean off? I sing it like a pro, thank you very much!! "Snuggle Puppy, Your the One!You make my bedtime so much fun! Oh Snuggle puppy I am awfully fond of you"
oh my gosh...Ava loves snuggle puppy too!! Bill and I sound like fools as we try to make us some melody to those words. you'll have to sing me your version, we need some guidance...but seriously its Ava's favorite!! LOVE IT
Post a Comment