Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cousin Love!

After months of trying to work out schedules, the children and I FINALLY got to get together with my cousins and their crews! It was so wonderful to get to catch up with Cara and Liffey and spend time with their darling kids (8 between the 3 of us). I am just going to put it out there, I have the best cousins! Thanks for hosting Liff~


Me, Cara and Liffey


Cara, Landon and Presley. He is 6 months old and such a love. I don't believe Cara anymore about him being high maintenance. He was so easygoing and cute as can be! Not to mention he ate actual babyfood. Green beans no less.


Landon, Chase and Will. Chase is going to be so tall when he grows up, 6 ft at least! Thanks for sharing all your toys Cuz!


Hailey and Katilyn... Liffey's oldest and my oldest. Both Liffey's girls were like little Mommy's to the rest of the kids. I wanted to take one home with me!


Landon, Presley and Will. LJ was such a sport with Presley. I think he is trying to tell his Mommy he is ready for a sibling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Christmas card. Your kids are all darling! You and Phil did a good job! There are so many DG's that blogg. I love looking at all the pics. I really need to get into it but I not very computer savy. Maybe I can get someone who is to help me! My email is nataliepetersen23@yahoo.com.

Cara Carroll said...

Yay!! We had SO much fun with you guys! I'm glad that after months, and months of planning a get-together, we were finally able to do it! Next time, let's not let it be so long between visits. I would love for Will and Landon to be buds :) We'll come out your way next time for sure :) Thanks for the bottle handles. Landon's handling it like a pro now! Your kids are beautiful and I can't wait to see them, and you, again!!
Love you cuz! ~Cara
PS: Thanks for telling me about Little Dreamers! I didn't know about that one! I use Shabby Princess & Digi Chick. Little Dreamers is TOO cute!