Most of you know this but William isn't really eating anything yet, he is still almost totally breastfed. We finally had allergy tests done and as it turns out he is allergic to wheat and dairy. So now what? I am a huge Google researcher so I ordered some cookbooks. If any of y'all have some great tips, recipes, suggestions... any ideas, please send them my way. I am not sure if I put the whole family on soy, or just be sure that the girls understand Will's milk is different? Yogurt, cheese... these are staples for me!
Lots of fruit and veggies in your future Mr Man. Anything for you! Even though this will be a major pain, I know that this is only an inconvenience and you are one healthy boy!! God has given us 3 healthy children and I am so grateful to Him everyday for that!
Lots of fruit and veggies in your future Mr Man. Anything for you! Even though this will be a major pain, I know that this is only an inconvenience and you are one healthy boy!! God has given us 3 healthy children and I am so grateful to Him everyday for that!
2 comments:
Did they say that he would grow out of it? Because I'm lactose intollerant I drink soy milk and Ellie loves it. Get the vanilla kind at Costco. It's a Kirkland brand. That's my only suggestion - that is so hard. I'm so sorry! My mom uses it for all sorts of baking and cooking. She says the only thing not to use it in is tomato soup. It lumps or something.
Love all of you!
Ashley
I wish I still had my old job, because I would give you a 5 a day cook book! Got to Williams and Sonoma because they have whole cookbooks for fruits and veggies. Actually you have an attractive sister who has $$ left on her gift cards that could help you out. Anything for my godson that would have been named Elizabeth.
Post a Comment