Thursday, December 27, 2007

*~*Presley Anne*~*

I have to take a minute to blog about my "Sweet Stinker". Those of you who know her well know that she is so full of spirit. This summer she earned the nickname "Bruiser" for taking on 4 yr old boys at the pool (and winning). She also happens to be the most affectionate and loving little girl on the planet. She loves to give "mooches" and sit in my "lap-y" all day long.

As an oldest child, I am trying to be understanding of her place in our family as the middle child. She gets dragged along to all of big sister's stuff and has to sit out of most of it. I can tell she misses being the baby but is so anxious to do all the big girl things. She is FIERCELY protective over "MY brother!" and looks up to her big sister. I couldn't be more grateful that God has blessed me with such a loving and spirited daughter. She lightens my mood and makes me laugh all day long, not to mention keeps me on my toes. Mommy loves you and can't wait to see what big things you will do in life!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth312 said...

Sweet girl, how could anyone not love that face? I will sympathize with Presley and Will if you help me understand my oldest "bossy" child when they come. I guess I have Austin for that, but I will need a sister perspective.
Sarah will most certainly need your help with hers, that kid is going to be blonde, cute and trouble mark my words...