Saturday, December 22, 2007

Only 3 Shopping Days left...

Santa brought me my Christmas present early... the new camera I have been wanting forever and ever!! I was so excited! Here are some pictures we took testing it out, I still have no idea what all the fancy features do. Paige, you will have to teach me! These poor kids are SO OVER their Christmas shirts. Only 3 days left and I will put them away for the whole year.

Actually, I would have to say William is the best present of 2007!!

Everyone always asks where Presley is on our pictures, my response is: "She's 2". I only have two hands so I go for the ones who cooperate the best lol!


The mall had snow machines throughout. Presley thought that was pretty cool. Since we have no plans to ever leave Texas, this will have to do.

My shopping buddy. This is the BEST baby carrier ever! The hood keeps his head from flopping over while he sleeps. It can go on my back and hip too. Oh yeah, best of all it holds up to 40+ pounds so if the girls need a rest they can ride in it. I can't leave home without it, grocey store, zoo, mall~ you name it. One goes in this, one goes in the stroller/cart and Kaitlyn always walks. You do what ya gotta do with three 3 and under!


This sweet girl would let me take pictures of her ALL DAY LONG!

3 comments:

The Edmonds Family said...

I am so psyched to start blogging too. Love the Christmas pics of the kiddos. Love ya!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

The camera looks like it takes great pics. I'm so excited for you to come to SLC. No, I will NOT be skinnier than you after three months. I still only fit into my fat girl jeans - got to love that!!! Losing prego weight is the coolest!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love - Ashley

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

those pics look nice! you must have a great megapixal... I'll email you my address and I need yours too! Hope your Christmas was splendid!