Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Go Tell It On The Mountain!!

Yet another Christmas Party for 2007, Miss Kaitlyn's last day of school. After weeks and weeks of hearing "Go Tell It On The Mountain", the 3 year old Christmas program was a success!! They sang 6 beautiful songs, and my sweet girl "sang bravely" (aka- she sung her little heart out!). It makes me so proud of the education she is receiving. Phil and I couldn't be more thrilled to have our children in Catholic schools learning all about the true meaning of Christmas and the Advent Season.

Dressed up again for her Christmas Program at school.


Kaitlyn with her teacher


Getting all 3 in one picture is getting harder and harder!


3 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I always love your pics and those kids are so cute...i bet its fun to have them older and doing activites- it does make a mother proud! Hope to see you soon- MERRY CHRISTMAS.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I got your message the other day - my phone has been broken. It's working again and I'll call you soon. We have our little preschool performance tomorrow so we might hear "Go tell it on the mountain" - not!! We are in public ed where they sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! That's all I've been hearing for the past few weeks as well. If it's anything like the dance performance we might have to start saving for acting classes!
Love you all - can't wait to see you in Jan & have a very Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you. I guess this blogging has replaced email!

Elizabeth312 said...

Sing it sister!