I am very slowly starting to get back to myself and find my self at least able to tag along with the family and do things. I never knew that it took muscles this long to properly heal!! I have an amazing nanny helping out who I feel so fortunate to have, she does th
Update from Casa Parkinson:
Update from Casa Parkinson:

Gigi and Poppy have returned to their home in Houston. Power was restored over the weekend. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of MY parents Nona and PawPaw.
My bff Jamie had her baby Ryan (James Ryan Powers) 4 1/2 weeks early on Sept 30. I am sure they got her dates wrong because he is the healthiest baby I have ever seen in NICU. We aren't sure how long they will keep him, but he has already been moved into the "transition" nicu.... almost there buddy. Jamie has been at her absolute best since I have known her. I am so proud of her amazing intuition and "Mother's Instinct" to know to get to the hospital since Ryan was in distress and needed to be born (cord was wrapped around his neck twice!).
2 comments:
So glad you are back..Your pics are fab..
LOVE the newest edition of pictures!! You look SO pretty!!! Okay...I'm not sure about this surgery. Is this the surgery we were talking about last time I saw you?? I'm glad you're back in the game!! I miss you!!! Love you!
Post a Comment