Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Return of Rachel cont'd"


Quick summary. Today the Cowboys won, whoo-hoo!! Christmas in Cowtown was a huge success. Took the girls to Breakfast with Santa which was so much fun. Our awesome nanny Mollye (who I just love so much) made pumpkins with the kids while Daddy golfed and I worked my Junior League shifts.

There was also something really really important... in fact the highlight of the whole week. Ryan was released from the hospital today and home with his brother and sister where he belongs. He is just perfect and I tried really hard to sneak him over to my house tonight.

Kaitlyn hearts Santa

BFF's Jamie and Rach

Best Buds "Love Bug" and Presley (protecting their privacy)

Rach, Paige and Amy plus the kiddos

Who just had the baby? Yes, I have been boo-hooing over how happy I am to have Ryan home in his Mommy's arms! I don't care that is was 10:30pm at night... I was aching to hold him!
Love you Ryan!
3 Generations. This is DeeDee's 3rd grandbaby!
Captain Morgan showing off his pumpkin
Kaitlyn with her creation
Presley and her pumpkin. You should she the embellishments on it now.... she just keeps adding and adding. It is so cute!

1 comment:

Gas Family said...

Pass on to Jamie how wonderful he looks!!!