It just doesn't get much better than having my parents in town. Phil and I get a break, my kids get the best care ever... everyone is happy! Here are some pictures from my Mom's camera. There are tons more but I am super tired and it is late.
I am so excited UT beat OU today... my parents are UT alums!! Now we just have to get TCu to beat BYU this week and we will be golden ;)
Kaitlyn tending goal at practice
Presley bundled up and ready for her visit to see Nona and PawPaw
I am so excited UT beat OU today... my parents are UT alums!! Now we just have to get TCu to beat BYU this week and we will be golden ;)
Kaitlyn tending goal at practice
Presley bundled up and ready for her visit to see Nona and PawPaw
Just have to show off the clear nose. Not one sign of a runny nose. Granted... you would be amazed on the all the medication he takes to keep his allergies and asthma at bay but still LOOK! No boogies!
No comments:
Post a Comment