
After not finding our favorite sippy cups at the store I got online to realize that most companies are now producing more and more BPA free bottles and sippy cups. So... do I switch out all Will's sippy cups to BPA-free? These cute little green to grow bottles are what my sister uses for her baby and they are bpa-free. I know my pedi will tell me not to worry about it but of course I do.
4 comments:
I was surprised to learn from a peditrician that the only plastic that has BPA in it are the items labeled with a recycle code #7. So, even though some items don't specifically say "BPA free", they still can be unless that have that recycle code on them. (Those are cute bottles though!)
Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Seriously.
I also heard what she (txmomof2) said about #7 plastics. I also read a study recently that said #7s are the only ones with possibly harmful chemicals if you're a lab rat injected with huge doses on a daily basis. :)
Seriously though, those are cute bottles!
Yep, those are what we use for our little boy. I actually bought them not for the BPA free (oops), but because I read a review that they were similar to the medela bottles which we used at first but leaked so much we had to switch. They are great bottles that are easy to clean, the lids suction on so they never fall off, and best of all they do not leak. :) Love ya Rachie!
You know I was wondering the same about our sippy cups - then I decided - I was over sippy cups! I have been phasing them out and doing more water bottle type stuff - dinners have been very messy with all of our big boy and girl cups.
:)
Holly
Post a Comment