Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just call me Soccer Mom

Saturday the girls had their first soccer games of the season. Presley's team is called the "FROGS" (go TCU!) and Kaitlyn's team is named the "Pretty Princesses" (all girls).

Both girls were amazing but I really have to tip my hat to Kaitlyn. Her team was scheduled a back-to-back double header and my little girls stayed out in the hot Texas sun playing for 2 hours straight!!

Our sweet Will is just sure he should be allowed to play, maybe next year buddy! Can't wait for the rest of the season- nothing beats being a soccer mom!!







2 comments:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

So adorable! You can tell my Kaitlyn's face how hot she was. It looks like you guys are having a great time being soccer parents! Can't wait to see you!
I will try to call you back tomorrow. I haven't had a minute alone since you called and I want to call you back when I can complete a sentence.

Steenbliks said...

I can't wait to be doing the soccer thing.....Liam kicks with his left foot so of course Matt is imagining super star status. I love your fam....I'm always checking in and loving all the fun stuff you do together. Enjoy soccer. Hope to see you soon!!