I'm so happy everything went well! He's a big baby for being premature - you girls in Texas sure do everything bigger! I'm sure he'll be adorable!
Oh boy!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
hey you need to do a NOT ME MONDAY post...if you don't know what that is...go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/Her son is one of the ones that Angie is praying for. You need to post it and then ask all your other Moms to comment with their not me post!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so happy everything went well! He's a big baby for being premature - you girls in Texas sure do everything bigger! I'm sure he'll be adorable!
Oh boy!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
hey you need to do a NOT ME MONDAY post...if you don't know what that is...go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Her son is one of the ones that Angie is praying for. You need to post it and then ask all your other Moms to comment with their not me post!!!
Post a Comment