It is SO wonderful to have our little family back together again. We have been apart from Phil for the most part of the last 3 weeks. This kids and I have missed him tons.
After a really hard week it feels good to have my other (and sometimes better) half glued back to my side. We spent the weekend doing what else... swimming! I have to say how much I adore this wonderful man, he is the best partner, husband, father and best friend a girl could ever ask for!
Miss K, will pose for the camera anytime, anywhere
After a really hard week it feels good to have my other (and sometimes better) half glued back to my side. We spent the weekend doing what else... swimming! I have to say how much I adore this wonderful man, he is the best partner, husband, father and best friend a girl could ever ask for!
Miss K, will pose for the camera anytime, anywhere
Phil driving the girls around in the golf cart
After not appearing in many pictures this last month, today it was all about Presley and the camera!
Now that Will is walking (officially past the taking steps phase) I can't get him to be still for a picture. Here he was lounging on the lawn chair. Good as new, you would never know the week he had to look at him.
3 comments:
Holy Cow...Pres went off the diving board! Man...
We start swimming lessons today!
I hope everything is ok with Will - sounds like you had a rough week!
You guys are in my prayers!
Holly
Seriously you have fish for children. If you ever have another you should name it Nemo. The girls would like I that I'm sure!
P.S. Did you end up joining a CC?
Post a Comment