Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Family to Love!

I know, I know... I am a slacker! We just came home from our trip to Utah to meet our first cousin! He is such a cutie. The kids were fantastic on the plane ride for me. Both girls made a break for First Class which everyone thought was funny.

We had so much fun spending time with our family, it was the best week of the whole summer. It went by too fast and we can't wait to go back.

Flying solo with my 3 kiddos

Meeting my first nephew for the first time! Love you Mr. Jake!

Kaitlyn holding her cousin Jake


Probably the first picture most people have seen of my "little" brother, Michael! Love the new apartment Buddy!

My Dad (Will) and my baby Will. Anytime PawPaw held cousin Jake, Will flipped! He was joined at the hip to my Dad!

"The Orig" (plus a sleeping little one)

Taking the kids to church at St. Mary's where Phil and I got married

My 2 Pices, Aunt Izzie and Kaitlyn. Two sweet, sensitive girls!

1 comment:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Your parents have some beautiful children and grandchildren of course too! Those Reeves make some pretty babies!