Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Walk Like a Man....

He finally did it... Will walks! I was so suprised it took this long. Oh well, I guess if anyone was going to take the longest I am glad it was Will since it is the first time I have had a 1 yr old and not been pregnant! My sweet baby boy is officially on his way to toddlerhood! Love you little man.

Mommy and Crew at church
Team Parkinson
Off he goes
He expects applause now when he walks
I just love my adorable family
And he's off...

5 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Hooray for walking! Although I'm sure with walking comes trouble. ;)

And the pics of your family are gorgeous! I work with the munchkins at our church, so I'm pretty sure I don't come out after 3 hours looking quite that refreshed. ha!

Cara Carroll said...

OMG...these pics are BEAUTIFUL!! How cute are you guys?! Yay for walking and yay for Will!! How exciting!!!
We're sad we'll miss you this weekend, but we MUST get together when you get back!!! Have SO much fun!! We seriously have to get busy with our 5 playdates!!!!! Love you tons!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Those pics are darling! what a hansome family you have- hey is will feeling better, I want to see you!

Dylan & Emilee said...

Rachel-
You and your family are so beautiful! I love the girl's dresses and Will looks so handsome! I can't believe he is walking...time goes by quickly!
Hope you all are doing great!
Love ya, Emilee

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Those pictures are to die for! I miss you so much. I know that you will never live here, but I really wish you would.
I can't believe that you will have three mobile children. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to handle even two of them.