Today I was trying to get a picture of my 3 in their new tie-dye shirts from the Powers Family (see above pic from last year). It was so not happening. After 15 minutes I set my camera down and was over it.
Next thing I know Presley goes and gets my camera and starts telling Kaitlyn how to pose. As I listen, I realize she is pretending to me Miss Amy. You have to know how much she adores Miss Amy (and Baby Logan). I promptly took possession of my camera but tell the girls they can keep playing and I will pretend to be Miss Amy (I wasn't about to let my 2 yr old have free reign with the camera). Here is the photo shoot directed by my 2 and 4 yr olds.
Next thing I know Presley goes and gets my camera and starts telling Kaitlyn how to pose. As I listen, I realize she is pretending to me Miss Amy. You have to know how much she adores Miss Amy (and Baby Logan). I promptly took possession of my camera but tell the girls they can keep playing and I will pretend to be Miss Amy (I wasn't about to let my 2 yr old have free reign with the camera). Here is the photo shoot directed by my 2 and 4 yr olds.
Kaitlyn's pose as directed by Presley.
Will was not interested in taking direction (kind way of saying being bossed around by) his 2 older sisters.
3 comments:
Love your girls pics with miss Amy from before...cant wait to see the new ones. I looked at her site and LOVE the mermaid ones...I hope she doesn mind I put them on life frosting!
Rachel could your kids get any cuter? Well i think not.
Rachel your kids are so amazingly beautiful!! Of course they had you to follow after so I am not surprised, but wow!! So happy to see the family pics, congrats, love and happiness to you all!!!
Post a Comment