I am almost embarrassed to be posting such "W-T" pics of my baby but I think he is just the cutest thing out so I will just have to get over the fact he is in a diaper.
Will is still walking with his arms raised up in the air. I had to document! Also, his "suitcape" arrived today. Now he can travel in style like his sisters. Will really got a kick out of pulling this around the whole house.
Love you sweet boy, promise to limit the diaper pics from here on out.
Will is still walking with his arms raised up in the air. I had to document! Also, his "suitcape" arrived today. Now he can travel in style like his sisters. Will really got a kick out of pulling this around the whole house.
Love you sweet boy, promise to limit the diaper pics from here on out.
No comments:
Post a Comment