Monday, March 10, 2008

Sweet Smelling Babies

Finally time for Will to get a big-boy towel. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't just buy for one of my kids. I like to keep it even, maybe that is because my Mom always did that for us growing up. New towels for everyone, whoo-hoo!

All bundled up!

I'm outta here Mommy!

Mallory and Kaityln

Kaitlyn had never heard of a space alien before so I had to try to explain that to the girls


There's that Paw-Paw tongue on Miss Presley Anne


2 comments:

Cara Carroll said...

Things have been crazy busy lately, so I'm playing catch-up! I LOVE these pics!! Wish they were scratch and sniff!! They are TOO adorable!! I heart you. Can't wait to see you again. Love you! Cara :)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Love the hoody towels! We are a dog, duck, and frog in my house. :)

I did have to tell you that Grace and I LOVE Jon and Kate :) We look forward to Mondays!