I just can't even believe it has been 4 years since a beautiful 9 pound baby first entered my world! How was I to know at that moment, my life would be taking on a whole new direction? I remember the moment you were born with perfect clarity. You were an angel sent from God.


As first born, every moment in your life was carefully photographed and documented. ALthough I do not always remember the exact dates, the memories are there as if it was just yesterday. As my first, we had so much learning to do together! Don't tell Presley and Will but you did not take a nap in your crib until you were almost 8 months old. I held you every second all day long!
At 7 months old we were all surprised with the news that you were going to be a big sister! Oh my goodness.... I was about to have 2 babies now. We spent the rest of that time cramming in everything from Gymboree, music class and swimming lessons! What fun we had!
Your First Christmas!

Daddy's Graduation! Way to go Daddy!!

Your First Birthday!

A Daddy's Girl

Big Sister!! You and Presley

Merry Christmas 2005
At 16 months old, you became a big sister! You got your first baby doll and from that moment I should have known that you were my nurturing big girl. Ever since then, you are described by everyone as the "Little Mommy". Even now, you take care and nurture all the other kids. You have the most amazing sense of empathy, you always have!First Day of School
Flower Girl in Aunt Sarah and Uncle Andy's Wedding (January 2006)
Still loving the water at 2 years old
Make-up?!?! Better not let Daddy see.
First Day of School as a 2 year old!
2 years old was a big year! New House and SURPRISE!!! A baby brother!!! After being my big girl while I took care of William in the NICU, you finally got to meet your little brother. Instantly you loved him, it was like you knew how much effort it took to get him home. As the oldest, you helped your little sister Presley learn to be a big sister, what an amazing girl you are! You helped me bathe him, helped with his paci's and even helped Daddy give him a bottle. He loves his girls!
You are OUR Princess!
3 years old and such a big girl!
Wow! 3 years old was so much fun, could 4 years old possibly be more exciting?!?! We took our first family trip, attended TCU football games, continued in swim lessons, started ballet and soccer and moved to the Catholic school for pre-school. You are one busy girl. You continue to be the example to our whole family in patience. How can my little girl be so wise beyond her years?
I love how you express your feelings and emotions, you are my sensitive girl! You tell me when you grow up you want to be a Mommy and have 5 babies! I can't wait to be their Nona.
Thank you for being apart of the best 4 years of my whole life. You will never know how much love I have for you until you look into the eyes of your children.
Happy Birthday my Sweet Girl!
I love how you express your feelings and emotions, you are my sensitive girl! You tell me when you grow up you want to be a Mommy and have 5 babies! I can't wait to be their Nona.
Thank you for being apart of the best 4 years of my whole life. You will never know how much love I have for you until you look into the eyes of your children.
Happy Birthday my Sweet Girl!




3 comments:
Okay...this makes me tear up. I'm thinking about how fast it goes by and I seriously have to choke back the tears. Happy birthday sweet girl!! PS: I LOVE the first pic. Too sweet for words. Love you!
How exciting. I can't wait to start thisnew chapter in my life as well. You seem to be so happy with all your little ones surrounding you. I hope one day that Chris and I will have the large family that I enjoyed growing up. Hope all is will with you and bunch. Tell your sister's hello for me. And tell Sara I understand her pain. I beleive she is due to deliver a bit before me. God Bless~
Happy Bday my sweet pieces twin! I heart little Miss KK so much!
Post a Comment