Here are some shots of us dye-ing eggs with the kids. It was the first year we have dyed eggs with them and I am so glad we did. That said, there are certain egg dye-ing kits that are more age appropriate than others. Next year I know exactly which ones I am going for. I hope Will can get in on the action a bit more too. The other lesson I learned is that each little one needs their own dozen. The egg hunt took all of 5 minutes. Maybe the Easter Bunny needs to get a but more creative in his hiding places.
I would love to take the kids to hunt at my parents house. We had so many awesome Reeves Easter traditions. My Dad would hide the eggs and we would spend an hour at least finding all 12. If we found one of Michael's before he did, my sisters and I would re-hide it so it would take him longer than the rest of us. My mom always makes the most awesome Easter brunch. I know my sisters, brother and brothers-in-law had a great Easter all together this year. Hopefully I can get my act together and come in town next year....





I would love to take the kids to hunt at my parents house. We had so many awesome Reeves Easter traditions. My Dad would hide the eggs and we would spend an hour at least finding all 12. If we found one of Michael's before he did, my sisters and I would re-hide it so it would take him longer than the rest of us. My mom always makes the most awesome Easter brunch. I know my sisters, brother and brothers-in-law had a great Easter all together this year. Hopefully I can get my act together and come in town next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment