Today Jade and I took all 4 kids to the Butterfly Exhibit at the Botanic Gardens. It was really neat, the butterflies were so beautiful. None of the kids stood still long enough for one to land on them but they were close enough to reach out and touch.
After sweating it out with the butterflies we went for a fun lunch at Central Market and some quality playground time. Needless to say my 3 are sound asleep and I am sure Rainer is passed out at home in his bed too! I am going to go collapse under my ceiling fan right now.
This was an awesome day right Jade (wink, wink)!!
After sweating it out with the butterflies we went for a fun lunch at Central Market and some quality playground time. Needless to say my 3 are sound asleep and I am sure Rainer is passed out at home in his bed too! I am going to go collapse under my ceiling fan right now.
This was an awesome day right Jade (wink, wink)!!
Team Williams and Team Parkinson
2 comments:
Cute! Love the new blog background. I need to email her and change mine. Max freaks out when you put him in the back carrier! He still wants to go in front in the Meitai!
Grannie took us to a butterfly thing once. She would be looking down proud upon you Rachie. I still think Kaitlyn is her sometimes.
Post a Comment