My truest, dearest friend Jamie.... this post is for you!!
She and I met 3 years ago at a Gymboree play class with our babies Kaitlyn and Mallory. At the time I was super preggo with Presley and Jamie had just moved back to Ft Worth. We were instant BFF's, there was just something right away that told me she was special. Our girls LOVED eachother and our husbands became friends too!
Here were are at Kaitlyn's 2 yr old party 2 years ago!
Over the last few years, we have become joined at the hip. We live a street away from eachother and her family is like my second family! Her parents love me like a daughter and my kids as if they were their grandbabies. I feel so blessed to be included as apart of their family.
Over the last few years, we have become joined at the hip. We live a street away from eachother and her family is like my second family! Her parents love me like a daughter and my kids as if they were their grandbabies. I feel so blessed to be included as apart of their family.
The Mama's with their boys!! Anyone got a margarita for us?? Look how far we can from just a few months earlier. Couldn't have made it through the emotional roller coaster of the NICU without your support.
I admire Jamie so much for all the sacrifices she has made for her family. She is the best mom and wife and I am so proud of all her hard work and accomplishments. She is not only protective of her family, but her friends as well. Be careful not to hurt my feelings or she may never forgive you ha ha ha!
Tailgating Sistas! Go Frogs!!
Love you so much Jamie!! Thanks for always being someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on.... even after your hardest day! I anticipate you having one of the best years of your life. I can't wait to see you succeed in your new business venture, my heart and prayers are with you every step along the way!
1 comment:
Awe - you know what is fun for me about this post and you two is that - I was there! :) It was fun to watch you two hit it off so quickly and great that because of these blogs - we can all sort of stay in touch with each others lives!
Does Jamie have a blog by the way?
Post a Comment