It is so hard to believe that Will is now 1 year old. His first year went by so much faster than the girls first years did. I have tried to stop and take in each moment since I know how fast this time flies! I remember first finding out that I was having a son. I wanted a little boy SO BAD!! I didn't believe it when they told me boy... I was so surprised!
Welcome to the world William Michael Parkinson
I keep thinking back to this time last year (and I know this is depressing) but sitting there watching over him in the NICU, it just felt like time had stopped. After getting through the subchorionic hemorrhage and all the early labor meds while I was pregnant, I was sure I would have a healthy baby. It was so hard not to take my baby boy home from the hospital with me. That was truly the hardest moment of my whole life, nothing can prepare a mother for that experience. To echo the words of my cousin, "God is great" for bringing this little guy to our family who has touched all our hearts.
I love you so much Mr Man, thank you for making all my wildest dreams come true. I never would have thought I could be a mother of 3 but that is exactly what God has blessed me with.
Fourth of July
With your girls Presley and Kaitlyn
Now a year later I have the sweetest boy ever!! He loves to talk, clap, ride the merry-go-round and waves to everyone he meets! I can officially say that as of today... no more boob, bottle or paci!! I might have to take the credit there since he is so easygoing! We even signed up for Mother's Day Out starting in the Fall.
This is one of my favorite pictures of you! This was taken right before you took off crawling.
First Halloween. You were the Scarecrow and Presley was your Dorothy.
First TCU football game. You will be running those stadium steps and tailgating like a champ this fall!
"Fast Food"
First Swimming lesson
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear William, happy birthday to you!




1 comment:
I remember meeting this little angel a year ago thinking how funny it was to meet someone and immediately love them. I am so glad he is the strong healthy boy he is, I remember you talking to him at the NICU telling him he had to get big and strong because he had two big sisters to go home to. I heart the Parkinsons.
Post a Comment