Here are a few pictures we took Super Bowl Sunday. The smell of smoked ribs still lingers in my house, the humidity isn't helping it go away. Still can't believe what an awesome game it was.

Cruising around upstairs... if he is going to be mobile, I would rather him walk than crawl. Presley and Kaitlyn are doing their best to teach him how.
Cruising around upstairs... if he is going to be mobile, I would rather him walk than crawl. Presley and Kaitlyn are doing their best to teach him how.
3 comments:
Ellie LOVES the girls dresses to the side. She was looking at your blog with me and kept saying, 'Look at their dresses!' They did tell us the side effects of the albuterol and he was so congested that it actually calmed him down because he could breathe again, sometimes he even fell asleep during it. He's had a pretty bad go of it. I feel so bad for him.
I'm adding your blog to the DG blog. I don't think you'll mind. If you do - let me know...
Ashley
I seriously want to hang out everyday with you and your kids. It looks SO fun! Love all the cowboy boots, snow jackets, etc. I am still dying to know where to get a petticoat when Elle is older and that picture of you and kaitlyn at the top is to die for! Thanks for the word about pinkalicious. They are turning it into an off broadway very soon. we saw the posters in ny!
Post a Comment