So, I kinda dropped the ball this year on Valentine's Day. If you want to see a really awesome Valentine's Day... go check out my cousin Cara's blog.... nothing short of AMAZING

William aka my little Heartbreaker!

Kaitlyn with her Valentine... her Daddy!

Presley and Kaitlyn

Presley has her first Valentine, her friend Rainer. They have so much fun playing together so Jade and I took them to the zoo yesterday followed by lunch at The Purple Cow.

Riding the Merry-Go-Round after seeing the "ele- pants"
2 comments:
How sweet! You always have the cutest pics!! I love that the girls have on matching outfits...and Will...what a stud! Let me just tell you that The Purple Cow might be my fave :) We'll have to get our kids together for Heart Day in the future! Love you!!
I love that your girls are always dressed to the nine and matching...we do need to live closer for hand me downs! its funny remembering all we did together... "American manicure" at our little vietnamese sweat shop! When you in town next?
Post a Comment