What a long week it has been. Is it really only Wednesday? The girls and I went to the Stock Show while Will stayed home with his Daddy (the boys both have allergies).
It was so fun to be out with my girls, haven't done that in forever. We rode the rides on the midway~ Kaitlyn is obsessed with roller coasters so I knew she would be down for it. Presley went after those little rides with all her wonderful enthusiasm.
We got great seats to the Rodeo, right up front! Presley's favorite was the "kicking horses" and Kaitlyn liked the "cow roping".
It was a blast. Don't forget to buy a program from one of the Junior League girls when you go, help support your community!!
1 comment:
Okay...all I can say is, 'ADORABLE'! Their outfits are crazy ridiculous!!! SO precious! You're such a sassy Mommy! I love it! Give the girls (and Will too) big kisses from cousins Cara & Landon. Can't wait to see y'all again!
Love ya!
Post a Comment