Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My sweet baby boy!!

I know, I know... he is getting neglected on the blog. He has actually been sick for about a week now so he has been laying low. I think today he might finally be turning the corner on the bronchitis and ear infection. Gotta get him well in time for his big #1 in a month.

Here are a few pictures for you Ash, thanks for looking out for my little man!!



Making a mess with table food. No complaints here as long as he eats!


Saying Cheese!

First swim lesson, Daddy still getting the hang of the second lens.

Already goes under for 2 seconds... he will be a fish by summer!

3 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Too cute - Max LOVES his swim classes. He just throws himself in!

Glad to see the little guy eating. :) Can't beat that Mommys milk but the solids are fun!

Cara Carroll said...

Yay!! Big Willy Style gettin' some love on the Parkinson blog! LOVE IT! These pics are TOO cute! He looks like he's loving the 'big boy' food!! Can't wait until Landon gets some chompers so he can enjoy them too!!
Love you!
Cara :)

AOKI CIRCUS said...

This might post twice -
I'm so glad to see little Will! He's adorable! The pictures of the girls at the Texas Hoedown looks like so much fun! Girls days are the best!
We took pictures of us reading Pinkilicious tonight, so I'll post them just for you within the next few days.