Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet, Sassy and FOUR!!!

I seem to remember swearing up and down a few years ago NEVER to throw a Sweet & Sassy party. But somehow... that is right where I found myself celebrating Miss Presley's 4th Birthday. We had 16 beautiful princesses who got dressed up, made-up, manicured and danced their little booty's off!! I have never seen such a cute dance party and fashion show in my life. I think some of the Mommies even wanted in on the action.

Thank you to all the Mommies for bearing through this with me. Presley really loves all her friends and it meant the world to have them all there!

XOXO!!

My Princess Presley
Big Four Year Old!
Dancing with the girls!

Presley and Tatum

Ella and Presley

Our Beautiful Princesses!

LoveBug and Presley

Since the boys were golfing- she got to have real cake at her party!

Best friend of all... Presley and Kaitlyn



4 comments:

Krista said...

Your girls are soo beautiful Rachel!!! :) I loved P's birthday outfit!!

Somer Love said...

Beautiful girls! Just like their momma!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

When I die I want to come back as one of your kids. Seriously you are the B.E.S.T mom EVER!!!!! If they ever forget this - have them call me. P.S. Happy Birthday Presley!!

RyAnn said...

They are getting so big and they are as precious as always!!

RyAnn