After FINALLY wearing Phil down- he said the girls could get their ears pierced. I'm no dummy... I wasn't going to wait around for him to change his mind so we ran out today and got them pierced.
My girls were so excited, neither cried and they couldn't be happier. Kaitlyn says she is ready to start kindergarten now. Kaitlyn got little blue (faux-aquamarine) stones and Presley has little green (faux-peridot) stones for their birthdays. They are precious- even their Daddy thinks so. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance when the girls and I decide we really want something, Phil can't say no to his girls =)
My girls were so excited, neither cried and they couldn't be happier. Kaitlyn says she is ready to start kindergarten now. Kaitlyn got little blue (faux-aquamarine) stones and Presley has little green (faux-peridot) stones for their birthdays. They are precious- even their Daddy thinks so. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance when the girls and I decide we really want something, Phil can't say no to his girls =)
No comments:
Post a Comment