It is so cliche but when you have your baby, everyone tells you "the next thing you know she'll be 5 and starting kindergarten". SO TRUE!! How did this happen, is my baby Kaitlyn really 5 years old?
We had an amazing day. Daddy decided to take her to American Girl Bistro and let her choose her very first American Girl Doll. She chose Felicity since she rides horses. Kaitlyn couldn't have been more excited if we told her she got to hang the moon.
My pictures are flipping around so the posts aren't going to match up just right. After we left Dallas we took her to her riding lesson. Big girl is now trotting her horse through barrels. Bonus day since Daddy got to watch her for the FIRST TIME!
5 comments:
I'm also having the hardest time getting over that she's 5! And she looks 5 too - all grown up! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!
Ashley
she is soooooo precious! you are blessed with such a beautiful family! :)
Happy 5th Birthday Kaitlyn! Carter's just a few months away from this momentous occasion and I too have a "not till you're 5 list". :) How cute that she got her first American Girl doll...
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!
Seriously I love her skirt and I want one just like it!!! Did you make it?
They grow up so fast my baby just turned 4! SO CRAZY
Time goes by way to fast!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment