Oh my goodness! I feel like I have just been shot out of a canon. Within the span of 11 days, we celebrated Phil's 30th, Will's 2nd and Kaitlyn's 5th birthday. More about the other two in a bit... this post is all about my BABY BOY!!
Better late then never on his birthday celebration. He was so sick on his birthday and the whole week after so we had to delay our celebration. We went to Spiral Diner with some close friends where we all ate off a vegan menu. Everything there was 100% safe for my boy. He had a tofu grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookie, mmm!
I'm two!

The theme this year was trains. This boy is OB-sessed with his new Brio trains. I am finally that mom who can whip a train or two out of my purse and he is entertained for an hour.
His new trains and train table!
Playing peek-a-boo with the camera. Still my baby!
Sportin' his new haircut!

Better late then never on his birthday celebration. He was so sick on his birthday and the whole week after so we had to delay our celebration. We went to Spiral Diner with some close friends where we all ate off a vegan menu. Everything there was 100% safe for my boy. He had a tofu grilled cheese and chocolate chip cookie, mmm!
The theme this year was trains. This boy is OB-sessed with his new Brio trains. I am finally that mom who can whip a train or two out of my purse and he is entertained for an hour.
His new trains and train table!
5 comments:
Oh Rachel, he is such a sweetheart!! I'm so glad he had a great birthday, we love him!!!
Let's talk about a few things...
A.) You have GOT to stop neglecting your blog ;)
B.) Happy 30th, Phil!! Looks like you guys had fun celebrating!!!!
C.) Will is the most precious thing EVER. OMG. That haircut is TOO much!! He looks like SUCH a big boy!! PS: Where'd you get his shirt?!?!? LOVE IT!!!!!!! Love you!
So cute! Happy Birthday- s!
Will is a little doll. What a handsome man. Happy Birthday Will!
Happy Birthday Will!! What a big boy but I can tell he just loves his momma!
Wow You have been busy celebrating!!!
Post a Comment