Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Stuff Little Man!!

Big Day for Will!! After MUCH thought, careful consideration, lengthy discussions with the school and his dr's and prayer we decided it was time for Will to start preschool.

I can't tell you how many butterflies I had or how much my hands were shaking but I know that he needs to start interacting with kids his age. Today he had music with our all time favorite teacher Mrs Ward, and science where they learned about what bunnies eat and got to pet "Dutchess" the school's temporary bunny.
Will doesn't get to stay for lunch (just one more precaution to keep him safe) but he does carry his Epi-Pens in his big boy lunchbox!

1 comment:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

He looks so OLD and grown-up! He's not a baby anymore, Rach :(
Congrats that you worked something out with the school. They must be great!! I'm happy he loved it!